Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology


My favorite technological device is the portable computer, I have had it since 2016, which was the year I finished high school, my mother gave it to me for my university entrance, before I had a government pc.
It is my favorite device for its versatility, I can study, work and play. Lately I’ve used it daily, minimum 6 hours a day. In the current context I think I would have many complications if I didn’t have it, because in my daily life it became a must-have article, using it to study in the week, communicate with people and be informed about what is going on.
Before everything happened this year, I also used the computer a lot, usually to read, do college work and entertain me i self. I guess I adapted better to being so long sat by my sedentary past.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

post 1: countries

Post 6: Write about a social issue

Holydays