Post 8: A Subject you enjoyed studying this semester



The course that I have liked most this year has undoubtedly been forensic chemistry. Although it has been an online semester, the topics seen are very interesting to investigate outside of class even, we have seen various topics, such as explosives, drugs and fires. The objective of the main course, is to know the analytical methods to find various evidences, how the most common forms in which these crimes are committed and some related cases. I like this because since I was little I have liked the detective series and the adventures of Sherlock Holmes. So this course has helped me to understand a little more how forensic science works.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

post 1: countries

Post 6: Write about a social issue

Holydays