Holydays



Hello everyone, today I will speak about the place where I usually vacation. I have always gone on holiday to the region of Araucania, from this region comes my family, so it is the time in the year I see my uncles, cousins and grandparents. The exact locality is the rural area of the commune of Renaico called Tolpan. The last time I went was on September 18, 2019



I went with my girlfriend, my mother and a friend of my mother. On this occasion we toured forests, rivers and houses of my family, it was very nice since I could show my girlfriend the place where my family comes from I could show him the places where I played, explored or just looked at the place.



in addition we also toured the Renaico, where there are many tourist places for the old railway activity, we took many photos in the abandoned locomotives and in the bridge that crosses the main river… were very good memories. I hope to go next year, passing the current problems and see them again, besides going to chol chol, is where the other half of my family is, near Temuco.


Comentarios

  1. The Araucania how beautiful !! I want to go, I think that the south of Chile is so beautiful and magical.
    I hope you can go soon to visit the other half of your family!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. how beautiful the photos! I hope you can go soon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the south of Chile, I hope that I can to travel to the south in the next summer.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

post 1: countries

Post 6: Write about a social issue