post 1: countries

The country I want to visit is England, because it is a very culturally rich country, literature, history and science are very interesting, in addition to all the tourist places that london has.

 

England is a constituent country of the United Kingdom, the capital is London and still have monarchy. London has tourist places like the tower of london, the big ben, the British museum, among others. Historically we have a strong representative of the Middle Ages or the cradle of the industrial revolution. In literature have great references of all times as:  William Shakespeare,  J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Orwell, etc. The country has been prepared for the environment of several series, films or books that I liked, how: Sherlock holmes, Game of Thrones, etc.

 

I would like to study there, as universities are world reference, for example oxford I want to develop academically and maybe live for a time in this country. But they are difficult goals to achieve… I like to dream

Would you like to go to England?



Comentarios

  1. OMG!! I really want to read Sherlock Holmes, and I've only read the first few Game of Thrones books, they are GREAT (I haven't watched the series yet). I find it great to visit the places where books, series and movies were based.
    And how great that you want to study there, I cross my fingers for you !!
    England is beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes they are very good books, those I have read them I bought a library of san diego to $ 3000 clp, I pass the data

      Eliminar
  2. Do you think it is a good idea that the monarchy still exists in England?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I really believe that the current monarchy is more tourist than political, in fact the life of the English realizes seems a television program, but I am totally anti monarchies

      Eliminar
  3. I fell in love with the picture, hopefully one day I'll be there

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yes, is a very nice country, I hope to go some day too

      Eliminar
  4. hello! without a doubt England is one of the countries that i would like to go, the architecture, the landscapes, are amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I definitely would like to visit england, its such an elegant place with awesome culture :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would definitely go to England! it's in my top 10.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6: Write about a social issue

Holydays