post 3: chemistry and pharmacy

Hello everyone, today I will talk about my career, I chose chemistry and pharmacy as I have always liked science, but I did not know where I could have possibility to work in a laboratory. Until the end of school I did not know what to study, until I discovered that pharmacy met with many things that interested me.

Pharmacy is understood as that professional who works in a pharmacy selling, but a pharmacist is a professional who can work in many places, in chile there are possibilities to specialize in primary, community, clinical care, legislative, industrial and forensic. Besides that you can do research in a wide field of sciences.

Fortunately pharmacy has a high employment rate and is highly sought after when looking for work, 98% of graduates work, the rest decide to continue with post grade studies immediately so I have read and heard. The bad thing is that the work within the clinical sector is only being recognized, being that it is necessary a QF in the multidisciplinary team in the hospitals for a correct follow-up of the drugs in the patients.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

post 1: countries

Post 6: Write about a social issue

Holydays