Post 4: My Best Friend



My best friends name is Patricio Castillo, he is a commercial engineering student at this university. I met Patricio at CEMLAP School and we were classmates at Basic First in 2006. With him we have been friends for about 14 years, since I have my most conscious memories he has been there.  I consider Patricio my best friend because since we met he has never left me alone, I have difficulty making friends and he has always given me support. When we were little we used to go to my house and play video games or just talk, as we grown up we have seen I chader little, but whenever we see each other again it is as if we have never ground appart. Really the Pato has been my first and best friend ever, I hope it will always be so.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

post 1: countries

Post 6: Write about a social issue

Holydays